Wellington Surf Lesson’s supports the Gurfer’s by providing training for their monthly ongoing surfing events, which are designed to help women of all ages and skill levels improve their surfing and build more confidence in the ocean.
The goal is to encourage more girls to get out in the water surfing, build confidence and most of all have fun!
It is also a great place to meet other girls who surf and make friendships.
- Learn to surf, build ocean confidence and have fun with the girls!
- Get out on the water consistently and learn to surf with the Wellington Gurfer's girls only surfing group.
- All equipment provided by Wellington Surf Lessons
Learn to surf, refine techniques and build ocean confidence – a HUGE fun factor!
Classes To Choose From
Beginners Classes (Option 1)
Beginner classes will focus on all the important fundamentals you should know before hitting the water by yourself E.g. beach safety, body positioning, basic pop up techniques, catching waves in the white water and more.
Intermediate Classes (Option 2)
Intermediate classes will focus on riding unbroken waves, how to get through the waves properly, correct positioning to catch unbroken waves, how to turn and ride across the wave, advance pop up techniques and much more! These classes are suitable for students who are feeling confident with their pop up in white water.
ALL equipment; surfboards and wetsuits (or bring your own)
Receive Notifications Of Upcoming Events:
1) Text "Gurfers Surf Classes" to 0211764073 be notified of when their upcoming events are happening!
2) To get a feel of the awesome Gurfers community, for regular notices, photos of previous sessions and upcoming events please join their Facebook Group: Gurfers In Wellington.
"Massive shout out to the AMAZING Wellington Surf Lessons for their Gurfer beginner surf lessons that ran on Saturday. The feedback from the lessons was that they were so professional, knowledgeable and FUN! Gurfers felt really supported to get into the waves and start popping up. Thanks so much Lisa and Stu for your expertise and awesomeness! Thanks to all the Gurfers who took part. We are so keen to keep these rolling! Stay tuned for the next sessions......"