Private Surf Lessons
If you’ve already taken a few beginner group classes and would now like to progress to a more advance level with your surfing, then private lessons are a great option. They are suitable for all skill levels – beginners, intermediates or more experienced surfers. Each session is 2 hours long and includes 1.5 hours of intensive one on one training, followed by a 30min free surf session on the equipment provided, so you can practise what you’ve learnt. Lessons are personally tailored to suit individual needs and can have up to 3 people. Private lessons are available throughout the year, at times that are convenient for you.
- Teachings are based on the individual skill level of each student
- Lessons will teach students how to gain speed, turn, master the duck dive and much more
- 1.5 hours of intensive one on one private coaching
- An extra 30min of free practise time after your lesson on the equipment provided
- Surfboard and wetsuit hire (selected for you based on the conditions and your ability)
- A tailored focus, measurable improvement and new concepts
Levels of training
- Learn how to surf at any level from beginner through to advance level surfing.
Suitable for: Ages 4+
Personal Surf Trainer Approach
If you’d like a more focused approach we offer special surf lesson packages, which includes your own Personal Surf Trainer, Weekly Lessons plus we put together a complete custom Lesson Plan for you, so you can get your surfing to where it needs to be in quickest amount of time! – We will help you make the transition from soft-board to fibre-glass safely, teach you how to ride unbroken waves, do proper turns and even guide you on the exact board you should buy!
Special Winter Deal On Private Surf Lessons
(Normally $220) for 1 or 2 surfers
(Normally $325) for 3 surfers
For larger private groups please text us on 0211764073
To book a private lesson please send a Text to 0211764073 and we will get back to you with available lesson times!
Instructor Surf Pics
Photos taken by Lisa Faherty