Private Surf Lessons
If you’d like to gain faster results in the water then private lessons are a great option. You’ll be amazed by how quickly you progress. They are suitable for all skill levels – absolute beginners, intermediates or more experienced surfers. Each session is 2 hours long and includes 1.5 hours of intensive training, followed by a 30min free surf session on the equipment provided so you can practise what you’ve learnt. Lessons are personally tailored to suit individual needs and can have up to 3 people. Private lessons are available throughout the year, at times that are convenient for you.
- Teachings are based on the individual skill level of each student
- Lessons will teach students how to gain speed, turn, master the duck dive and much more
- 1.5 hours of intensive one on one private coaching
- An extra 30min of free practise time after your lesson on the equipment provided
- Surfboard and wetsuit hire (selected for you based on the conditions and your ability)
- A tailored focus, measurable improvement and new concepts
Levels of training
- Learn how to surf at any level from beginner through to advance level surfing.
Suitable for: Ages 4+
Special Deal Available Only For The Months Of September & October 2019
$200 $150 for 1 surfer
$300 $199 for 2 surfers
To book a private lesson please send a Text to 0211764073 and we will get back to you with available lesson times!
Stuart Clarke (SNZ Approved Instructor with over 25 Years Experience)
Stuart is the manager and founder of Wellington Surf Lessons. He is a Surfing NZ (SNZ) approved instructor and has taken courses which are accredited by the International Surfing Association (ISA) and recognised throughout the world. He has a Community Surfing Instructors Lifesaving Award and a certificate in First Aid. He has trained as a surf instructor with Peter Geers (Epic Surf School) and Lee Ryan (Surfing New Zealand) and has experience working as a surfing instructor for the local surf store, Real Surf. Stuart has been surfing for over 25 years and has loads of local knowledge, experience and patience, which has developed from many years of work in both music education and as a local surfer. He has a genuine passion for teaching his clients how to surf and providing them with a fun and memorable surfing experience.
Below are some pics of Stuart surfing his local break
Photos taken by Lisa Faherty