Private Surf Lessons
If you’ve already taken a few beginner and intermediate group classes and would now like to progress to a more advance level with your surfing, then private lessons are a great option. They are suitable for all skill levels – beginners, intermediates or more experienced surfers. Each session is 2 hours long and includes 1.5 hours of intensive one on one training, followed by a 30min free surf session on the equipment provided, so you can practise what you’ve learnt. Lessons are personally tailored to suit individual needs and can have up to 3 people.
Our instructors are ISA (International Surfing Association) approved teachers, so you’ll be learning the correct methods used by pro surfers.
Private lessons are available throughout the year, at times that are convenient for you.
- Teachings are based on the individual skill level of each student
- Lessons will teach students how to gain speed, turn, master the duck dive and much more
- 1.5 hours of intensive one on one private coaching
- An extra 30min of free practise time after your lesson on the equipment provided
- Surfboard and wetsuit hire (selected for you based on the conditions and your ability)
- A tailored focus, measurable improvement and new concepts
Levels of training:
- Learn how to surf at any level from beginner through to advance level surfing.
Suitable for: Ages 4+
Receive expert help on what equipment to buy during your lesson:
Private lessons are definitely the best way to find out exactly what size surfboard you should buy based on your current ability and goals. We have a range of surfboards and wetsuits you can try out during your lesson.
If happy you can then buy the same board or wetsuit at a discount price at our surf school, surf shop www.wellingtonsurfco.co.nz
Special Winter Deal On Private Surf Lessons
(Normally $220) for 1 or 2 surfers
(Normally $325) for 3 surfers
For larger private groups please text us on 0211764073
To book a private lesson please send a Text to 0211764073 and we will get back to you with available lesson times!
Instructor Surf Pics
Photos taken by Lisa Faherty