Surf Road Trip
When the surfs flat at Lyall Bay we are going to be heading to either the Kapiti Coast (Otaki) or Castlepoint this summer!
Includes group surf lessons, equipment rentals, tour of the famous Castlepoint light house, lunch and travel in our van, which seats up to x13 people.
Castlepoint Summer Road Trip 2022
We have put together an epic surf package for you at Castlepoint this summer!
This will be an awesome way to fast-track your surfing and have heaps of fun with a cool group of people! – Castlepoint main beach is a brilliant learner wave with stunning scenery!
Note: If you can’t join us on one of the days you are welcome to drive up your self and take lessons and do rentals.
(Note: Waves will be suitable for beginner to intermediate level)
- Return travel in our van which seats up to x10 surf students – cost $44 per person (Awesome surf sounds)
- x2 group surf lessons (x1 each day and each lesson will be progressive and students will be put in beginner or intermediate level groups) – $75 per person (Normally $80)
- x2 two hour equipment rentals (x1 each day to pracitse what you’ve learnt during your lessons). Includes board and wetsuit for just – $35 per session (Normally $50)
- Tour of the famous Castlepoint light house (Free)
- Group accommodation in cabins at Castlepoint Holiday Park directly in front of the main surf beach – $35 per person (We have prebooked some awesome cabins for you all!)
Total cost for the full trip is $299.00 – Awesome deal!!!
(Price will be going up over summer)
More info on Castlepoint http://wairarapanz.com/castlepoint
8:30am Pick up time Sat 8:30am (Travel time 2.5 hours)
11:30am-1:30pm Surf Class
1:30pm – 3pm Group Lunch
3-4pm Castlepoint Light House Scenic Tour (1hour)
4:30pm-6:30pm Surf Rentals
7pm Dinner / BBQ
8am Beach Yoga (Optional/Still be confirmed/not included in cost)
9:30am-11:30am Surf Class
12:00pm – 2:00pm Group Lunch
2:30pm-4:30pm Surf Rentals
5pm- Drive to Martinborough for Group Dinner and Beers
7pm – Group Dinner and Beers Martinborough
8pm – Drive back to Wellington
9pm – Arrive back in Wellington at drop off point
Note everyone will need to bring there own bedding, towels and food for breakfast, lunch and dinner (Sat possible BBQ). There is a cafe open during the day for lunch.